Ryan Murphy’s American Horror Story: Hotel premieres in October, but fans got a look at the crazy new season in a teaser on Thursday.
The 30-second clip features Wes Bentley, Kathy Bates and, of course, Lady Gaga. Gaga is set to play a blood-drinking socialite involved in a steamy love triangle and told Entertainment Weekly about her excitement returning to “the art of darkness.”
“It’s not something that everyone understands, but, for the people that do—Horror Story fans, my fans—there is a true connection between us, and it’s a language within itself,” she said.
Viewers can check into the hotel of oddities (like gum-ball pillars and blood-filled blenders) on October 7.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve