A New Zealand woman has amazed the Internet by posting a video that shows her consuming 20 McDonald’s cheeseburgers in just over 16 minutes.
Nela Zisser, a former beauty pageant winner and current competitive eater, attempted the stunt as part of a one-on-one competition with a friend, Erik ‘The Electric’ Lamkin. Zisser defeated Lamkin by more than two minutes.
“This was a lot of food and was seriously not easy,” Zisser wrote on YouTube. “I ate the first 5 in 1:32 and I had finished 10 by 3:59 which I was pretty happy with but as they got colder it became a lot more difficult.”
Zisser has been on a competitive eating binge recently, according to The Huffington Post. She took on Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest in July for the first time and has posted several other challenge videos to her YouTube page. A notable few include her consuming five pounds of Kiwiyo frozen yogurt in 9 minutes 45 seconds, five Subway Footlongs in 9 minutes 17 seconds and over 8000 calories of cheesecake in 16 minutes 44 seconds.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve