Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon didn’t include any Beyoncé in their latest History of Rap, but the pair still managed to dance to Queen Bey in another venue on Wednesday night.
The two best friends that anyone could have were at the U.S. Open in New York watching Roger Federer take on Richard Gasquet when Beyoncé’s hit “Single Ladies” played over the stadium’s speakers. Professionals always, Timberlake and Fallon knew what to do.
Timberlake completists will note that this isn’t the first time he has shown love for “Single Ladies.” In 2009, he participated in an SNL sketch built around the song with Beyoncé herself. (You remember.)
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com