Late-night comedians had a blast spoofing Apple’s much-anticipated announcement Wednesday.
Jimmy Kimmel summed up every Apple announcement as a showcase of “new products for you to lose in a cab on the way to the airport” on Jimmy Kimmel Live!.
He also created his own timeline of these much-anticipated announcements, from the “thinner, thinner iPod” and a “big iPod you can’t talk on” and “one you can sleep on. You’re out of money. This is your bed now.”
In his monologue on The Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon described the new, extra-large iPad as “the best way yet for people to ruin concerts.”
James Corden revealed new Apple Watch features on The Late Late Show, such as “sexy slo-mo,” which will attempt to make the wearer look sexier as if he or she “just came out of the shower.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve