Earlier this year, it was reported that the name “Elsa” cracked the list of most popular baby names in the U.S. for the first time since 1917, thanks to parents inspired by the brave, loyal and strong Princess Elsa from Frozen.
That might all change when people watch this video that re-cuts the 2013 Disney blockbuster to reveal that Elsa was actually the villain of the movie.
The video is part of BloodBlitz Comedy’s Movie Trailer Remix series and once you watch it, you may never see Elsa the same way again. Truly a villain for the ages.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve