On Wednesday night, former *NSYNC star Justin Timberlake got to judge a lip sync battle between Jimmy Fallon and talk show host Ellen DeGeneres.
Ellen won the face-off with her “rendition” of Rihanna’s hit “Bitch Better Have My Money.” She also appeared to parody the challenge in general with her first song pick, Diana Ross’s “Do You Know Where You’re Going To?”, which is clearly too slow for the upbeat nature of the challenge — but that is what makes it hilarious to watch.
Timberlake did not do anything as a judge aside from declaring a winner but he did make sure to troll Fallon by pretending to drink out of a mug bearing the comedian’s face. Clearly he had been saving his energy for another installment of “The History of Rap.”
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve