When Justin Willman and Jill Sipkins were planning their wedding ceremony, they wanted to include a little of their history as a couple. What better way to do that than to take a cue from Comedy Central’s Drunk History, get loaded and recount their first meeting and then play it for their wedding guests?
According to the video posted to Willman’s YouTube channel, a few months before their big day, the happy couple drank a bottle of whiskey, two bottles of wine and half a bottle of vodka and with a little help from their friends, documented their own drunken history for posterity (and the wedding ceremony). If you’re watching at work, be forewarned, as the video says: “(WARNING: a few f-bombs from my drunken bride, delicate ears beware).”
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022