If you haven’t made it to Las Vegas yet to see Britney Spears‘ high-energy show Piece of Me, you’ve just been given a lot more chances to see her in action.
The singer announced during her show on Wednesday night that she is extending her residency by two years.
“Okay I have some big news tonight,” she said in a video posted on Instagram. “Usually I get you guys to help me count to three, but tonight I want you to help me count to two because I’m going to be in Vegas for two more years!”
Spears, 33, began her first-ever residency show at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in December 2013. She previously extended her show by three months in May after injuring herself when she took a tumble on stage.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now