If you haven’t made it to Las Vegas yet to see Britney Spears‘ high-energy show Piece of Me, you’ve just been given a lot more chances to see her in action.
The singer announced during her show on Wednesday night that she is extending her residency by two years.
“Okay I have some big news tonight,” she said in a video posted on Instagram. “Usually I get you guys to help me count to three, but tonight I want you to help me count to two because I’m going to be in Vegas for two more years!”
Spears, 33, began her first-ever residency show at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in December 2013. She previously extended her show by three months in May after injuring herself when she took a tumble on stage.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow