If you haven’t made it to Las Vegas yet to see Britney Spears‘ high-energy show Piece of Me, you’ve just been given a lot more chances to see her in action.
The singer announced during her show on Wednesday night that she is extending her residency by two years.
“Okay I have some big news tonight,” she said in a video posted on Instagram. “Usually I get you guys to help me count to three, but tonight I want you to help me count to two because I’m going to be in Vegas for two more years!”
Spears, 33, began her first-ever residency show at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino in December 2013. She previously extended her show by three months in May after injuring herself when she took a tumble on stage.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023