At a Sept. 9 event, Apple unveiled a variety of new technologies as well as updates to its marquee lineup. Among them:
REVAMPED APPLE TV
The console’s first update in almost three years includes an OS that makes it easier for users to search across iTunes, Hulu, Netflix and more to find available content; new apps for home shopping; and a touch-pad remote (above with the new console), which enables multiplayer gaming. It’s also better positioned to become the hub and interface for a connected home.
The iPad Pro, with a 12.9-in. screen, enables users to multitask, working in multiple apps at the same time.
BETTER IPHONE VIDEO
The iPhone 6s camera shoots in ultra-high “4K” resolution.
This appears in the September 21, 2015 issue of TIME.
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk