At a Sept. 9 event, Apple unveiled a variety of new technologies as well as updates to its marquee lineup. Among them:
REVAMPED APPLE TV
The console’s first update in almost three years includes an OS that makes it easier for users to search across iTunes, Hulu, Netflix and more to find available content; new apps for home shopping; and a touch-pad remote (above with the new console), which enables multiplayer gaming. It’s also better positioned to become the hub and interface for a connected home.
The iPad Pro, with a 12.9-in. screen, enables users to multitask, working in multiple apps at the same time.
BETTER IPHONE VIDEO
The iPhone 6s camera shoots in ultra-high “4K” resolution.
This appears in the September 21, 2015 issue of TIME.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time