The SEC Network announced Wednesday that Tim Tebow will reprise analyst duties, beginning this Saturday.
Tebow was an analyst for SEC Nation last year. The Heisman Trophy winning quarterback was cut from Philadelphia Eagles last Saturday.
Tebow has struggled in the NFL the past couple years, shuffling from team to team after a successful debut with the Denver Broncos in 2010. He has not appeared in a regular season game since 2012, when he was a backup quarterback for the New York Jets. After briefly serving on the roster of the New England Patriots in 2013, Tebow was cut. He did not play at all in 2014.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating