Today is Chipotle’s inaugural National Career Day, during which the company plans to hire 4,000 new workers.
Chipotle announced in a press release last month that it plans to hire 4,000 new employees in a single day. The company encouraged interested parties to register for an interview at their preferred location on its website, NationalCareerDay.com.
Interviews were held at every U.S. Chipotle location between 8 a.m. and 11 a.m. this morning.
No experience is required to apply or be hired. Instead, the press release lists 13 characteristics that the company is searching for in a candidate. It says employees should be “conscientious, respectful, hospitable, high energy, infectiously enthusiastic, happy, presentable, smart, polite, motivated, ambitious, curious and honest.”
Chipotle currently employs over 60,000 people and says it promoted over 10,000 employees into management roles over the last year.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time