Apple on Wednesday unveiled a new batch of Apple Watch models.
The new offerings include gold and rose gold (read: pink) entry-level Apple Watch Sport bodies, as well as a mid-range Apple Watch black body with a Sport band.
Apple is also introducing a “fall lineup” of Apple Watch sport bands with new colors.
There’s also a new set of leather Apple Watch bands coming from Hermès, a French luxury brand.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror