French artists Ella & Pitr have completed the world’s largest mural in Norway as part of the NuArt street art festival that opened last weekend.
“Lilith and Olaf”, which measures 21,000 square meters (225,000 square feet), appears to depict a crunching girl with red toe nails accompanied by a much smaller figure. The mural was painted on the rooftops of Norwegian industrial buildings.
The artists are known for fun painting large-scale murals with an emphasis on making them fun in public places across the world.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy