Emily Blunt, star of the upcoming movie Sicario, stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! Tuesday night, where she revealed that she recently became a U.S. citizen.
The British actress, who now has dual citizenship, shared lots of fun stories about the swearing-in ceremony. For example: Matthew McConaughey’s wife, Camila Alves, was also getting sworn in, so McConaughey showed up “looking like he was going on safari.”
Blunt also told Kimmel that she was required to renounce Queen Elizabeth II and, of course, take a written citizenship test.
“It is the hardest test I’ve ever had to take. I guarantee most Americans would have no idea how to answer any of these questions.”
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive