Hillary Clinton blew off some steam during a taping of The Ellen DeGeneres Show this week by dancing with the other guests including comedian Amy Schumer.
The former U.S. Secretary of State, senator, first lady and current presidential candidate was seen cutting a rug with Schumer, recording artist Pink, in-house DJ Stephen “Twitch” Boss and DeGeneres herself.
Schumer even documented the event on Instagram.
It was Clinton’s fifth interview since she declared her candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination in April.
When DeGeneres asked what Clinton made of Kanye West’s intention of running for the presidency in 2020, she replied, “I would only ask him, if I’m running for re-election, to wait.”
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time