Hillary Clinton blew off some steam during a taping of The Ellen DeGeneres Show this week by dancing with the other guests including comedian Amy Schumer.
The former U.S. Secretary of State, senator, first lady and current presidential candidate was seen cutting a rug with Schumer, recording artist Pink, in-house DJ Stephen “Twitch” Boss and DeGeneres herself.
Schumer even documented the event on Instagram.
It was Clinton’s fifth interview since she declared her candidacy for the Democratic presidential nomination in April.
When DeGeneres asked what Clinton made of Kanye West’s intention of running for the presidency in 2020, she replied, “I would only ask him, if I’m running for re-election, to wait.”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart