It’s been eight years in the making, but the return of Matt Damon as Jason Bourne is finally here. Day 1 of filming wrapped on Bourne 5 and producer Frank Marshall was on the scene to snap the 44-year-old in his signature franchise role.
Damon looks to have not skimped on the workout regimen to prep for his first time back as Bourne since 2007. Also back in the fold is director Paul Greengrass, who helmed The Bourne Supremacy and The Bourne Ultimatum. Jeremy Renner stepped in to front the fourth film in the series, 2012’s The Bourne Legacy, with Tony Gilroy directing.
The currently untitled Bourne sequel is due in theaters in 2016.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart