A satirical PSA about “dad jokes” made by Nickelodeon’s Australian division is poking fun at the detrimental side effects these jokes can have on children—aka “survivors.”
The fake PSA is going viral in America after Aussies celebrated Father’s Day on September 6.
Watch the kids reenact “devastating” one-liners and riddles that have caused them to have an “identity crisis” or have taken all of the fun out of their beloved hobbies. The Nickelodeon Australia clip has racked up more than 8.5 million views to date and has been shared on Facebook nearly 130,000 times. The comments thread for the Facebook post is filled with users sharing their favorite dad jokes, so share away.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization