All around us, seemingly happy celebrity couples are calling it quits, prompting many people to declare that “love is dead.” But we now know that love is not dead, thanks to this sweet video posted by Facebook user Chris Perry. It begins with an elderly man waiting at the airport, holding a bouquet of flowers:
As you can see, the man is waiting patiently until a woman greets him with a sweet, loving embrace. Perry posted the clip Monday, and by Tuesday afternoon, it had been viewed more than 10 million times.
Clearly, millions of people needed to believe in love again. And this video was exactly what they needed.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now