Serena Williams took a break from playing tennis at the U.S. Open to grab some tea with Kim Kardashian.
Williams, who is set to play her sister Venus on Wednesday’s women’s quarterfinals, met Kardashian at Carbone, in New York’s West Village, for a tea break on Monday night.
Williams retweeted Kardashian with a “Delicious tea!”
The two have been friends—Williams attended Kardashian’s second wedding to Kris Humphries.
Pinkies were up.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time