Serena Williams took a break from playing tennis at the U.S. Open to grab some tea with Kim Kardashian.
Williams, who is set to play her sister Venus on Wednesday’s women’s quarterfinals, met Kardashian at Carbone, in New York’s West Village, for a tea break on Monday night.
Williams retweeted Kardashian with a “Delicious tea!”
The two have been friends—Williams attended Kardashian’s second wedding to Kris Humphries.
Pinkies were up.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This