There’s a sad reason why there’s no one special in Justin Bieber‘s life at the moment.
The singer opened up about it during an interview on Monday with Australian radio hosts Kyle and Jackie O.
“I haven’t been in a relationship for a while now,” the 21-year-old said after the hosts asked him who he’d be bringing with him to Australia when he performs there later this month.
When Kyle questioned why a young pop star would want to be seriously involved with anyone anyway, Bieber clarified, “I’m a relationship type of guy. I love to be in love, love cuddling. I love all that stuff.”
He added, “I got my heart broken. I’m just trying to let that heal up.”
That prompted Jackie O. to ask about his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. The radio host asked about Gomez’s name being scrawled on a wall in his new “What Do You Mean?” video, and he dismissed it, saying, “I think that might be fake,” before going on to say “it wasn’t me that did that.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This