Harry Styles just taught one fan a (grammar) lesson she’ll never forget.
Last week during a Philadelphia show on the band’s On the Road Again Tour, the One Direction member spotted a sign from 16-year-old fan Taelor Ford that read “Hi Harry! Your So Nice” instead of the grammatically correct “Hi Harry! You’re So Nice.” But Styles wasn’t about to let his influence as a teen idol go to waste, so he gestured for Ford to pass the sign up to the stage, where he took to correcting it himself before giving it back to her.
The “You’re” vs “Your” mistake frequently draws the ire of the Internet, and Ford is no exception. Not all of the international attention she’s received since her brush with boy-band royalty has been positive, but at least she’s keeping her sense of humor about it.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now