Taylor Swift may have just found her no. 1 fan.
The “Blank Space” singer posted a picture of herself posing in a fan-made sweater featuring… a Polaroid picture of herself.
“Someone knitted this sweater for me of a Polaroid of myself and gave it to my mom tonight at the show,” Swift, 25, captioned the Instagram photo, which shows her giving an enthusiastic thumbs-up.
The lovingly-knit pull-over features one of the Polaroids from Swift’s 1989 album. The fan even knitted the words that appear beneath pic. Talk about attention to detail.
Swift added: “It has very quickly become my everything. Thank you, mysterious knitter.”
Swift’s mother Andrea has been attending fewer of her daughter’s concerts of late after being diagnosed with cancer earlier this year.
But fans have been keeping an eye out for Andrea, sharing sweet pics of her on social media when they do see her to show their support.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com