Stephen Curry might be the defending NBA champion and MVP, but when it comes to the whip and nae nae, he’s got nothing on daughter Riley.
At an Under Armour promotional event in Manila, Philippines, Curry attempted to recreate the moves his daughter put on in an Instagram video wife Ayesha posted showing the sassy three-year-old owning the whip and nae nae.
Curry clarified that Riley taught him—not the other way around. A “who did it better” comparison of the videos shows Riley edging out her dad.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List