Stephen Curry might be the defending NBA champion and MVP, but when it comes to the whip and nae nae, he’s got nothing on daughter Riley.
At an Under Armour promotional event in Manila, Philippines, Curry attempted to recreate the moves his daughter put on in an Instagram video wife Ayesha posted showing the sassy three-year-old owning the whip and nae nae.
Curry clarified that Riley taught him—not the other way around. A “who did it better” comparison of the videos shows Riley edging out her dad.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time