Stephen Curry might be the defending NBA champion and MVP, but when it comes to the whip and nae nae, he’s got nothing on daughter Riley.
At an Under Armour promotional event in Manila, Philippines, Curry attempted to recreate the moves his daughter put on in an Instagram video wife Ayesha posted showing the sassy three-year-old owning the whip and nae nae.
Curry clarified that Riley taught him—not the other way around. A “who did it better” comparison of the videos shows Riley edging out her dad.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023