Stephen Curry might be the defending NBA champion and MVP, but when it comes to the whip and nae nae, he’s got nothing on daughter Riley.
At an Under Armour promotional event in Manila, Philippines, Curry attempted to recreate the moves his daughter put on in an Instagram video wife Ayesha posted showing the sassy three-year-old owning the whip and nae nae.
Curry clarified that Riley taught him—not the other way around. A “who did it better” comparison of the videos shows Riley edging out her dad.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time