Michelle Obama has joined Beyoncé’s fans, friends, and family (Blue Ivy included!) in wishing the singer a happy 34th birthday.
The first lady’s Twitter account shared a message for Beyoncé on Friday, thanking her for being a role model for young girls around the world. The tweet was signed “-mo,” meaning it came from FLOTUS herself.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time