Michelle Obama has joined Beyoncé’s fans, friends, and family (Blue Ivy included!) in wishing the singer a happy 34th birthday.
The first lady’s Twitter account shared a message for Beyoncé on Friday, thanking her for being a role model for young girls around the world. The tweet was signed “-mo,” meaning it came from FLOTUS herself.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating