The head of the pro-religious freedom law firm representing Kim Davis, the Kentucky clerk who was jailed after refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, will speak to the press Friday afternoon. Mat Staver met with Davis in the jail earlier in the day.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption