It’s a breakfast fit for a queen.
On September 9, Queen Elizabeth will assume the title of Britain’s longest-reigning monarch, surpassing her great grandmother Queen Victoria after ruling for 63 years and 7 months. And how can we celebrate such a historic occasion? Why, with cereal, of course.
Brian Houey, author of At Home with the Queen, recently revealed to PEOPLE what an average day in the life of the Queen looks like, including morning baths, poring through government documents, drinking tea and, apparently, eating cornflakes.
And so, Kellogg’s has decided to commemorate her highness’ cereal preference with a limited edition version called “Queen Flakes,” available only in Manchester’s Black Milk Cereal Dive (a cafe dedicated entirely to cereal) for a cool £6.30.
What makes this product so royally special? It’s classic Corn Flakes mixed with macadamia nuts (a favorite of the Queen’s) as well as edible diamonds and pearls.
We can’t say we’re fancy enough to know what edible diamonds taste like, but it just might be worth a trip across the pond to find out.
This article originally appeared on People.com
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism