In a video produced by Cosmopolitan.com, adult men sit on a couch and ask young girls for advice on what to text adult women. Advice ranges from potential buzzkills like “I love you” to “tell her she’s pretty!” or compliment the girl’s hair.
By watching little kids give basic advice, viewers are presumably supposed to learn that everyone is overthinking text messages and that people should just say what they feel whenever they want. Kids just tell it like it is, and maybe more men and women who are dating should embrace their inner child.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating