Tom Hardy melted more than a few hearts Thursday when he took his pooch Woody to the world premiere of Legend in London’s Leicester Square.
The two best friends were seen walking up and down the blue carpet and looking perfectly at ease posing for photographs with Hardy’s co-star Emily Browning.
Woody seemed to be having the time of his life as he spent the evening jumping into Hardy’s interviews and chasing pigeons.
The 37-year-old Mad Max: Fury Road star and his wife Charlotte Riley also revealed that they are expecting their first child together.
Set in London’s West End during the Swinging ‘60s, Legend follows the rise of real-life identical twin gangsters (both played by Hardy) Ronnie and Reggie Kray.
Legend hits U.S. cinemas Oct. 2.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief