A federal court overturned the NFL’s four-game suspension of the Patriots’ star Thursday morning. Trump had urged Brady to sue the league for $250 million in May.
Trump’s support of Brady could be a subtle effort to appeal to New Hampshire voters. The real estate mogul led Republicans in the state with 35% support in August, according to a Public Policy Polling snapshot.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears