A federal court overturned the NFL’s four-game suspension of the Patriots’ star Thursday morning. Trump had urged Brady to sue the league for $250 million in May.
Trump’s support of Brady could be a subtle effort to appeal to New Hampshire voters. The real estate mogul led Republicans in the state with 35% support in August, according to a Public Policy Polling snapshot.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This