A federal court overturned the NFL’s four-game suspension of the Patriots’ star Thursday morning. Trump had urged Brady to sue the league for $250 million in May.
Trump’s support of Brady could be a subtle effort to appeal to New Hampshire voters. The real estate mogul led Republicans in the state with 35% support in August, according to a Public Policy Polling snapshot.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer