A federal court overturned the NFL’s four-game suspension of the Patriots’ star Thursday morning. Trump had urged Brady to sue the league for $250 million in May.
Trump’s support of Brady could be a subtle effort to appeal to New Hampshire voters. The real estate mogul led Republicans in the state with 35% support in August, according to a Public Policy Polling snapshot.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time