Not only was Sunday’s Super Bowl the most watched show in U.S. history, but it lit up Twitter pretty spectacularly as well. The chart above –provided exclusively to TIME by Twitter — shows which team got the most buzz throughout the night.
Not only can you see the chart light up for each team, but you can also click the map to see exactly what people were tweeting. Watch closely, and you’ll also see a neon purple glow, representing the halftime show, light up the entire country for a moment. Throughout the game, about 5.6 million Americans sent 25.3 million tweets, according to Nielsen’s SocialGuide.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com