Daniel Radcliffe’s BBC Two film The Gamechangers goes behind the story of the hit video game Grand Theft Auto.
The Harry Potter actor stars as creator Sam Houser, who is embroiled in a legal battle with American attorney Jack Thompson, played by Bill Paxton. Thompson is a former attorney who was controversial in court, known for fighting against violent video games, like Grand Theft Auto. He was disbarred in 2008 by the Florida Supreme Court.
The film is 90 minutes long and was directed by Black Mirror director Owen Harris. It premieres in the U.K. on September 15.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears