Daniel Radcliffe’s BBC Two film The Gamechangers goes behind the story of the hit video game Grand Theft Auto.
The Harry Potter actor stars as creator Sam Houser, who is embroiled in a legal battle with American attorney Jack Thompson, played by Bill Paxton. Thompson is a former attorney who was controversial in court, known for fighting against violent video games, like Grand Theft Auto. He was disbarred in 2008 by the Florida Supreme Court.
The film is 90 minutes long and was directed by Black Mirror director Owen Harris. It premieres in the U.K. on September 15.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma