As if we didn’t know that modern romance was already dead. Now there’s a dystopian society that gives single people 45 days to find love or risk being turned into animals. Well, a fictional one.
In the trailer for The Lobster, you’ll see Colin Farrell introduce his brother, a dog, as someone who “didn’t make it.” He attempts to woo many a woman until finding Rachel Weisz’s character.
Farrell, in what could be a nod to other lovers in pop culture, would choose to be a lobster if he ends up alone.
The film will premiere in the U.K. on Oct. 16 but does not have a U.S. release date yet.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer