When Minions aren’t causing utter chaos on busy roads, they’re apparently beating up on dogs. In the clip above, you’ll see Arne Doodle, a one-year-old Shichon, attempt to engage in some friendly play with an inflatable Minion toy. The toy, however, does not keep things friendly.
If you’re unfamiliar with the Shichon dog breed, here’s what Wikipedia says about it: “The Zuchon is also known as a Shichon, teddy bear dog, or fuzzy wuzzy puppy.” Yes, that’s what the entry really says. How dare that evil Minion mess with a fuzzy wuzzy puppy.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears