Cookie Monster gets seriously greedy in the latest Sesame Street video, which spoofs rom-com classic When Harry Met Sally.
The dessert-loving Muppet takes on the Billy Crystal role, playing an impatient type who doesn’t want to wait in line at the fictional version of New York’s famous Katz’s Delicatessen. (You know, the place where that scene takes place.) The Sesame Street version of Sally tries to get him to chill out by distracting him with games like “I Spy” and “Patty Cake,” but he struggles with learning to wait his turn. And while Cookie’s wardrobe consists mainly of a hat, Sally greatly resembles Meg Ryan, who played the role in the 1989 Nora Ephron film, with perfect eighties-era hair and blue eyeshadow.
Once the two finally get to order and eat their meals, they devour — what else? — cookies, to which another customer responds with the perfect punchline: “I’ll have what they’re having.”
Read next: How the Internet Had Fun With Sesame Street Moving to HBO
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space