Google is known for hiding all kinds of secrets within its search engine. The latest goodie is an unusual new way to discover random bits of trivia.
If you type “fun facts” into the Google search bar, the search engine will return the answers to the exact kinds of questions people often find themselves Googling out of the blue: Why does a comet’s tail always face away from the sun? How many episodes are there of The Price Is Right? What is the most used color in flags?
Users can click the “Ask Another Question” button to be fed another piece of random minutia.
Helpfully, each answer also includes the source of the fact, so you can read further to learn more.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears