Sphero’s new spinning robot is the new Star Wars toy every kid will want for Christmas this year. We now believe it’s also the toy every dog will want, too.
Vanity Fair recruited a pack of cute puppies to test out this toy, the BB-8, which is based on the new Star Wars’ film’s spinning droid. It’s controlled with a Star Wars-themed smartphone app and, according to Sphero Chief Creative Officer Rob Maigret, is “the closest we get to an actual droid.”
So, will this high-tech toy be a good plaything for your pet? Watch above and decide.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer