Sphero’s new spinning robot is the new Star Wars toy every kid will want for Christmas this year. We now believe it’s also the toy every dog will want, too.
Vanity Fair recruited a pack of cute puppies to test out this toy, the BB-8, which is based on the new Star Wars’ film’s spinning droid. It’s controlled with a Star Wars-themed smartphone app and, according to Sphero Chief Creative Officer Rob Maigret, is “the closest we get to an actual droid.”
So, will this high-tech toy be a good plaything for your pet? Watch above and decide.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate