Ronda Rousey made U.S. Marine Jarrod Haschert very happy when she accepted his invite to prom that he posted on Facebook.
TMZ, whose reporters confirmed that Rousey would “go for sure,” got a hold of Haschert to tell him the news, and he replied by saying “Oh my God, no way!”
“He’s cute. He’s gotta be a gentleman, though, I’m not a first date kind of girl,” Rousey said. “But, I dunno, we’ll see when I meet him.”
Her attendance comes under one condition: “He needs to find dates for my girls and then we’ll all go.”
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart