An authorized biopic of Hollywood and television star Lucille Ball’s life is in the works, according to TheWrap.
The movie boasts hefty star power, with actress Cate Blanchett portraying the “I Love Lucy” actress. Aaron Sorkin will be penning the script. Ball’s real-life children, Lucie and Desi Jr., will produce the film.
The film will follow Ball’s early days as an actress on “I Love Lucy” and her 20-year marriage to co-star Desi Arnaz, along with their eventual divorce in 1960.
Sony-based Escape Artists will produce the film, though it’s not clear when it will be released.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time