Get ready for even sharper images when using Sony’s recently unveiled new Xperia Premium smartphones.
The pixel density on the upcoming Xperia Z5 Premium will be 806 ppi. Compare that to Apple’s 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus, which has just 401 ppi, according to the publication.
The phone will be available in chrome, black, and gold, too, for a luxury feel.
But there are some potential issues with the greatly enhanced screens. One is a lack of footage that actually makes the most of the boosted specs. As The Verge notes:
The phone is, notably, heavier than the iPhone 6 Plus: It’s 180 grams versus 172 grams for the bigger iPhone.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears