Get ready for even sharper images when using Sony’s recently unveiled new Xperia Premium smartphones.
The pixel density on the upcoming Xperia Z5 Premium will be 806 ppi. Compare that to Apple’s 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus, which has just 401 ppi, according to the publication.
The phone will be available in chrome, black, and gold, too, for a luxury feel.
But there are some potential issues with the greatly enhanced screens. One is a lack of footage that actually makes the most of the boosted specs. As The Verge notes:
The phone is, notably, heavier than the iPhone 6 Plus: It’s 180 grams versus 172 grams for the bigger iPhone.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time