A former NASA engineer has a party trick that is out of this world.
In this clip, Mark Rober, who used to work at the agency’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, demonstrates how to skin a watermelon and put the fruit back in its rind. Two watermelons are needed. He scraps the rind off of the first watermelon with a knife and skins it with a Scotch-Brite pad. Then he cuts the second watermelon in half and guts it so he can fit the skinned watermelon inside the two green halves. If all of that seems like too much work, then maybe his tutorial on how to make a watermelon smoothie by just carving a hole in the watermelon will be easier for you to pull off.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears