Gatorade’s latest “Win From Within” ad features an ever inspiring Serena Williams in a series of flashbacks from her career. The tennis champ, who is currently competing in the U.S. Open, has been put on a pedestal of being perhaps the best in the sport — and this ad completely backs that up.
If Williams wins the U.S. Open, she will be the first woman to win a calendar year Grand Slam — which includes a sweep of the Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and U.S. Open — since 1988.
Watch as the young athlete is interviewed about who she wants to be like when she grows up. Her answer? She wants people to be like her.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving