Gatorade’s latest “Win From Within” ad features an ever inspiring Serena Williams in a series of flashbacks from her career. The tennis champ, who is currently competing in the U.S. Open, has been put on a pedestal of being perhaps the best in the sport — and this ad completely backs that up.
If Williams wins the U.S. Open, she will be the first woman to win a calendar year Grand Slam — which includes a sweep of the Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and U.S. Open — since 1988.
Watch as the young athlete is interviewed about who she wants to be like when she grows up. Her answer? She wants people to be like her.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science