Gatorade’s latest “Win From Within” ad features an ever inspiring Serena Williams in a series of flashbacks from her career. The tennis champ, who is currently competing in the U.S. Open, has been put on a pedestal of being perhaps the best in the sport — and this ad completely backs that up.
If Williams wins the U.S. Open, she will be the first woman to win a calendar year Grand Slam — which includes a sweep of the Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and U.S. Open — since 1988.
Watch as the young athlete is interviewed about who she wants to be like when she grows up. Her answer? She wants people to be like her.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time