Chef Tym Bussanich has created the ultimate fast-food snack — a McDonald’s cheeseburger that’s been rolled, breaded, sliced and deep-fried into a tasty, gooey chip that he calls the ‘Mc Fry.’
“I hope the Internet is ready for this!!!” he wrote on Instagram. “The fry game is reaching a whole new level!!!!”
He even posted a step-by-step video demonstrating the process involved in creating these culinary delights so you can make them at home.
Bussanich has made a name for himself on social media by creating ingenious food creations, which usually involve stuffing one foodstuff (quite often cheese) into another.
Included in Bussanich’s gastronomic repertoire is the Bacon-Wrapped Big Mac, Stuffed Chicken Tots and Steak Bombs.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time