Chef Tym Bussanich has created the ultimate fast-food snack — a McDonald’s cheeseburger that’s been rolled, breaded, sliced and deep-fried into a tasty, gooey chip that he calls the ‘Mc Fry.’
“I hope the Internet is ready for this!!!” he wrote on Instagram. “The fry game is reaching a whole new level!!!!”
He even posted a step-by-step video demonstrating the process involved in creating these culinary delights so you can make them at home.
Bussanich has made a name for himself on social media by creating ingenious food creations, which usually involve stuffing one foodstuff (quite often cheese) into another.
Included in Bussanich’s gastronomic repertoire is the Bacon-Wrapped Big Mac, Stuffed Chicken Tots and Steak Bombs.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears