Chef Tym Bussanich has created the ultimate fast-food snack — a McDonald’s cheeseburger that’s been rolled, breaded, sliced and deep-fried into a tasty, gooey chip that he calls the ‘Mc Fry.’
“I hope the Internet is ready for this!!!” he wrote on Instagram. “The fry game is reaching a whole new level!!!!”
He even posted a step-by-step video demonstrating the process involved in creating these culinary delights so you can make them at home.
Bussanich has made a name for himself on social media by creating ingenious food creations, which usually involve stuffing one foodstuff (quite often cheese) into another.
Included in Bussanich’s gastronomic repertoire is the Bacon-Wrapped Big Mac, Stuffed Chicken Tots and Steak Bombs.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science