Chef Tym Bussanich has created the ultimate fast-food snack — a McDonald’s cheeseburger that’s been rolled, breaded, sliced and deep-fried into a tasty, gooey chip that he calls the ‘Mc Fry.’
“I hope the Internet is ready for this!!!” he wrote on Instagram. “The fry game is reaching a whole new level!!!!”
He even posted a step-by-step video demonstrating the process involved in creating these culinary delights so you can make them at home.
Bussanich has made a name for himself on social media by creating ingenious food creations, which usually involve stuffing one foodstuff (quite often cheese) into another.
Included in Bussanich’s gastronomic repertoire is the Bacon-Wrapped Big Mac, Stuffed Chicken Tots and Steak Bombs.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement