J.K. Rowling sure knows how to ignite her fan base, which exploded in nostalgia when the author Tweeted on Tuesday that Harry Potter’s oldest son was headed to his first day at Hogwarts.
The Twitterverse took to posting about heading back to the wizarding school themselves. After all, as Rowling once said, “whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.” See how fans (and brands) reacted to the big day.
The fan who learned a thing or two from Ron
The fan who always believes
The fan with proof the Hogwarts Express exists
The fan whose family might be like the Dursleys
The fan who seems to think Ginny Weasley’s hair has turned grey already
The fan with a great sense of humor about You Know Who
The fan craving some pumpkin juice
The fan who just can’t deal
The fan who has her quill and parchment at the ready
The fan who wants more than 140 characters
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time