As Saturday Night Live readies a return from its summer hiatus, NBC has announced the first three musical guests of the show’s 41st season.
Previously announced host Miley Cyrus, who just released a psychedelic surprise album following Sunday’s MTV Video Music Awards, will also be SNL‘s musical guest when the show comes back on Oct. 3.
When Trainwreck star Amy Schumer hosts on Oct. 10, she’ll be joined by “Can’t Feel My Face” singer the Weeknd, who just released his new album Beauty Behind the Madness.
And when former SNL cast member Tracy Morgan returns to the show on Oct. 17—his first major public appearance since he was critically injured in a June 2014 car crash—”Cool for the Summer” star Demi Lovato will take the stage.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now