A 23-year-old man from Chicago, reportedly sent nude pictures of himself to the human-resources manager of a company that had just hired him.
Police said the manager informed them of the incident on Aug. 14, one day after the man had sent her two naked selfies over three days, the Chicago Tribune reported.
Elmhurst police chief Michael Ruth said the company had made the 23-year-old man a “conditional offer of employment” earlier in the month. “He texted the HR director and sent a nude photo of himself,” Ruth added.
According to the police report, the man admitted to sending the photographs but said they were meant for someone else. The company did not respond to calls for comment from the Tribune.
“My understanding is they’ve rescinded the offer of employment,” Ruth said.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time