The Weeknd didn’t bring out ex-One Direction member Zayn Malik during his MTV Video Music Awards performance as some speculated might happen, but he might have given us one better: he got Kanye West up and dancing during a fiery performance of his No. 1 single “Can’t Feel My Face.”
Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift may have kicked off the show by burying their bad blood (and Minaj may have started some with host Miley Cyrus over her recent interview), but many viewers have already declared Kanye’s moves the real highlight of the night.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This