The Weeknd didn’t bring out ex-One Direction member Zayn Malik during his MTV Video Music Awards performance as some speculated might happen, but he might have given us one better: he got Kanye West up and dancing during a fiery performance of his No. 1 single “Can’t Feel My Face.”
Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift may have kicked off the show by burying their bad blood (and Minaj may have started some with host Miley Cyrus over her recent interview), but many viewers have already declared Kanye’s moves the real highlight of the night.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow