The Weeknd didn’t bring out ex-One Direction member Zayn Malik during his MTV Video Music Awards performance as some speculated might happen, but he might have given us one better: he got Kanye West up and dancing during a fiery performance of his No. 1 single “Can’t Feel My Face.”
Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift may have kicked off the show by burying their bad blood (and Minaj may have started some with host Miley Cyrus over her recent interview), but many viewers have already declared Kanye’s moves the real highlight of the night.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?