What did Miley Cyrus wear on the red carpet of the MTV Video Music Awards? Try what she didn’t wear—the host of MTV’s biggest night of the year showed up to the event with an outfit that did a lot with very, very little (and barely covered, uh, the essentials).
The singer promised the award show would mimic the look of her Instagram, and she’s clearly leading by example with her outfit. After getting a look at these knee-high silver boots and that Dangerously In Love-esque skirt, Lil Kim’s purple pasties from 1999 are probably crying in a drawer somewhere.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.