YouTube musician Andrew Huang‘s new cover The Weeknd’s “Can’t Feel My Face” imagines the summer hit taking place in the dentist’s office — one of the few places where you might really find yourself unable to feel your face.
In the video Huang serenades an array of dental equipment, from gloves to drills, prompting viewers to wonder how exactly he convinced a dentist’s office to let him film his cover.
This isn’t the first time Huang has used strange instruments to play popular songs. He once covered the Breaking Bad theme using equipment you would find in a meth lab.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve